Growing Self-Sufficiency is a practical and inspirational guide for both the beginner and the experienced gardener. It explains how you can enjoy the satisfaction and pride of providing food for yourself and your family, whether you have just a small balcony or back yard, a large garden, or a homestead or smallholding.
Learn how to:
* Enjoy fresh and tasty vegetables in season
* Grow delicious fruit for eating all year round
* Produce your own chicken, eggs and lamb, guaranteed free from harmful chemicals and additives
* Preserve your produce – from freezing and drying to making jams, chutneys and pickles
* Make your own drinks: juices, cordials, cider, wine and liqueurs
* Grow medicinal herbs and make your own herbal remedies
* Provide more food from your plot than you ever thought possible!
Paperback, 240 pages
Format: 255mm x 205mm x 15mm