Lessons for the Future
In this issue of Resurgence & Ecologist magazine, we look at ways people around the world are nurturing life – and hope – in the extreme. In the Ecologist section, Matt Kendall celebrates post-pandemic pedal power in Paris, and Rhiane Fatinikun speaks to Resurgence & Ecologist about Black Girls Hike and tackling racism in the British countryside.
In Keynotes, Russell Warfield interviews Jane Davidson about the pioneering Future Generations Act, which sets a precedent for leaders across the globe. In Arts, Michael Benson explores how images can be a powerful tool for communicating hope amid the horror of human-made crises.
Our September/October issue also explores the role of education at a time of coronavirus and the vital lessons we can learn.
- Think on Your Feet: Tansy Hoskins
- The Outdoors Should Be For Everyone: Rhiane Fatinikun
- Acting for the Future: Russell Warfield
- Teaching Children Strategies for Peace: Helen Porter
- Digital Dictators: Satish Kumar
- How to Build a Movement: Andrew Papworth