Resurgence members receive 6 issues per year, and more…
Issue 321 - July/August 2020
£4.00 (print) / £4.00 (digital)
In this issue of Resurgence & Ecologist, we look at the path to recovery. Daniel Christian Wahl writes of a ‘transformative decade’ and the need to change how we are, not just what we do; Vandana Shiva explains why the road ahead must encompass radical change in our food systems; and Laurie King reports from the Shetland Islands on an organic farming project.
Also in this issue: Heather Ackroyd speaks to artists about changing culture; psychologist Steffi Bednarek writes on mental health; and Anne Stobart shares tips on growing medicinal herbs.
Our July/August issue explores the theme of peat: its value for biodiversity and carbon storage, as well as to human history.
- Growing Self-sufficiency in Uganda
- Building a New Normal: Daniel Christian Wahl
- Fuel for Thought: Donald Murray
- Coronavirus, Voice of the Earth: Satish Kumar
- Digging A Hole For Ourselves: Nicky Scott
- Voice of a Generation: Anna Turns